We have found a few job leads for felon friendly employers in the Dayton, Ohio, area. If you are looking for work in the 45401-45406 zip codes, consider these job opportunities. Keep in mind, however, that these are job leads. There is no guarantee of employment as all hiring decisions are left to the discretion of the employer. Jobsforfelons.co makes no gaurantees of the hiring or interviewing process, implied or directly.
As always, be sure to bookmark our page and comeback often as we update the jobs listings as they are forwarded to us. Jobs for Dayton, Ohio, are as follows:
Entry Level Sales Trainee: Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 months combined experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Associate’s degree will be considered with a minimum of 2 years incentive-based or commissioned sales experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years
- No DUI/DWI conviction on record in the past 5 years (If criminal record is more than five years old, you may apply)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
General Labor: Education and Experience Requirements • High school diploma or general education diploma(GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training in horticulture and/or customer service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If these job leads are not opportunities that meet your qualifications, please be sure to bookmark the page and come back often as we will routinely update our job leads for felons as they are provided to us.